The incidence of tooth decay has significantly diminished over the years due to the use of fluorides and an increase in patient awareness. However, teeth are still susceptible to decay, infection and breakage, and sometimes need to be restored. Using improved techniques and modern technology, we are now able to offer more options for restoring a tooth back to its normal shape, appearance and function.
If your teeth ever require a restorative treatment, you can rest assured we will always discuss the available options with you and recommend the most comfortable and least invasive treatment. Providing you with excellent care is our number one priority when creating your beautiful smile.
REASONS FOR RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
- Enhance your smile.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct an improper bite.
- Prevent the loss of a tooth.
- Relieve dental pain.
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old unattractive dental treatments.
- Restore normal eating and chewing.
Remember to give your teeth the attention they need today!